We kindly request that you come to your appointment with your hair in its natural, curly state - either dry or diffused. This is essential for us to assess the curl pattern accurately.
1. Hair should be at least day one clean. Cleanse your hair either the night before or the day of your appointment.
Avoid styling products. Leave in a bit of conditioner so that I can see a natural curl pattern. DO NOT RINSE ALL OFF THE CONDITIONER.
2. Be sure to have complete hair. WET DETANGLE WITH COMB, NOT BRUSH, while at home.
3. Wear your hair in its natural curl pattern DRY formation before arriving at the salon.
4. AVOID wearing your hair up or using barrettes, ponytail holders, headbands, etc.
5. (Optional) Bring pictures of the desired style.